Keller Williams Everett Headshots (Exclusive Event for Keller Williams Agents and Staff) - SIGN UP NOW CLOSED
We are so excited to be able to do headshots for Keller Williams Everett this year April 29 & 30 at the Keller Williams Everett Office. There are only 20 slots available so be sure to book early to secure your spot.
Booking deadline is April 26, 2021!
We will be on site from 9:30am-12:30pm. Please use the booking calendar below to secure your time slot.
It is important that you show up for your scheduled time to ensure you get your full 10 minutes and to prevent pushing into someone elses time slot.
PRICE: $70 (paypal or venmo preferred if possible, but can pay with cash or check. Please make checks out to Joanna Glumac)
Payment information and invoices will be sent to email provided upon booking.
*Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit if canceled after April 26, 2021. Please cancel with a minimum of 24 hours notice to Joanna Glumac Photography to allow for someone else to get the time slot. Payment is required to secure your spot.
10 min session
4 edited digital images in both websized and high resolution formats (option to purchase additional images at $20 an image)
Option to have a shot taken inside with a white or gray backdrop, as well as a shot outside the office building (can do either or both)
Print Release and Copyright Release
LOCATION: Keller Williams Realty Everett, 1000 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett WA 98208
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Choose an outfit that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
- Try to wear solid colors, and avoid heavy patterns or prints.
- Don't wear something overly professional if that is not your brand or regular wear. Wear an outfit that you would wear to meet with your clients (with that said, do not go overly casual as though you were going to a football game, or a friend's house to hang out).
- If you choose to wear jewelry, keep it simple and minimal.
- If you choose to wear makeup, try and wear only what you would normally wear to work or to go see clients.
- Combed hair and neat and tidy facial hair is always a plus.
- The goal is to have people see YOU, so avoid things that are overly distracting and are not you.
- Most importantly, don't forget to bring your SMILE!
*We are following COVID guidelines and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting between sessions. Masks are required upon arrival and can be removed for photos. We appreciate you working with us to keep you and our community safe during this time.
*A COVID notice and waiver form will be provided at the session for you to sign.